Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ABOUT THIS BLOG

Hi, to everybody in the world who are hard- core gaming fans. This website is purely fan based , made by a fan and for all the hard - core gaming fans .I am here with the some the best ever games played by me over the past years .I haved played lot of games but these are the games which would not get out of my mind. As i was palying these games ,i have imagined why this could not be made as live motion hollywood movie .Even you would thought of the same while playing, based on my imagination i have mentioned some of the most renowned directors ,actors ,musicians , who can give life to these roles.Forgive me if i have missed things to mention or i am wrong.
NOTE: COPYRIGHT OF THE GAME, IMAGE, LOGO BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS AND DIRECTORS ,ACTORS,MUSICIANS THINGS MENTIONED HERE ARE PURELY BASED ON IMAGINATION FOR FUN ,ENTERTAINMENT AND NOT TO HURT ANYBODY.

No comments:

Post a Comment